Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Insta looks

Hello! I hope that everyones week is starting out good. To those of you who don't follow me on instagram, here are a few of my Insta looks that never made the blog. Which of these is your favorite? =)
 
There will be some changes in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned for that. But for the mean time you can enjoy my daily outfits on my Instagram @helloitsroxie. Have a great rest of the week. 

Hola! Espero que todos estén comenzando su semana bien. Para aquellos de ustedes que no me siguen en instagram, aquí están algunos de mis looks de Instagram que nunca subí en el blog. ¿Cuál de estos es tu favorito? =) 

  Habrá algunos cambios en las próximas semanas, así que sean pacientes por favor. Pero por ahora pueden disfrutar de mis tendencias diarias en mi Instagram @helloitsroxie. Que tengan un bonito resto de la semana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment