Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Knee highs



H&M sweater and hat, Zara vest and bag, Gypsum style skirt, Topshop boots
Photos by Kevin Gonzalez
 
 Last week was cold and rainy here in LA. It was actually the perfect weather to wear these over the knee boots I picked up while visiting New York a few weeks ago. This is actually the only pair of boots I own that aren't high heels and I think they're my new favorite pair. Most of the boots I own are painful to walk in after a few hours but these are great to keep on all day. I'm so glad I brought them home with me. 
This day I went for a feminine and comfy look. I paired the boots with an all nude outfit and thought it would be fun to add a random colored bag, so I went with this blue bag. Cute and simple right?  If you'd like to see me put together a different outfit with these same boots please comment below. Thanks for reading! =)

La semana pasada estuvo frío y lluvioso aquí en Los Angeles. En realidad, fue el clima perfecto para usar estas botas a la rodilla que compre durante mi visita en Nueva York hace unas semanas. Son el único par de botas que tengo, que no son de tacon alto, y creo que son mi nuevo par favorito. La mayoría de las botas que tengo son dolorosas para caminar después de un par de horas, pero éstas son perfectas para usar durante todo el día. Estoy contenta de haber hecho esta compra en New York.

Este día me decidí por un look mas femenino y cómodo. Me emparejado las botas con ropa color crema  y pensé que sería divertido agredir una bolsa de color mas brillante, así que fui con este bolso azul. Lindo y simple? Si desean ver otro look diferente con estas mismas botas favor dejen un comentario. Gracias por leer! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment