Thursday, January 23, 2014

Summer in January



American Apparel swimsuit, Acne Jeans, Chloe sandals

Photos by Cesar Lepe

You gotta love California! It's 78 degrees in mid January wohoooo! Yesterday the weather was so lovely my good friend and I got together to plan our exciting trip to New York next month. Last time I was there I bought this pair of Acne jeans and I absolutely love them. I'm really looking forward to shopping out there. If anyone knows of any great new york based clothing companies please let me know. I'm hoping to find small and up coming brands while I'm visiting. Thanks y'all! Have a great rest of the week =) 


Tienen que amar a California! Esta a 78 grados a mediados de Enero wohooo! Ayer, el tiempo era tan agradable que mi buen amigo y yo nos reunimos para planificar nuestro viaje a Nueva York el próximo mes. La última vez que estuve en NY compre este par de jeans acne y los amo. Tengo muchas ganas de ir de compras cuando este por aya. Si alguien sabe de alguna tienda de ropa de diseñadores  basados en nueva york por favor hágamelo saber. Tengo la esperanza de encontrar tiendas pequeñas de diseñadores jóvenes de NY mientras este de visita. Muchas gracias! Que tengan un buen resto de la semana =)

No comments:

Post a Comment