Thursday, September 5, 2013

Living in Paradise



As much as i love to wear black, i can't help to be attracted to white homes.  This is definitely my dream apartment. I love the wooden floors that give this entire home a classic look and the perfect white walls that make every room so bright. It has an aged atmosphere and it is beautifully equipped with modern and antique furniture. These are the three photos that inspire me to rearrange my apartment. I hope they inspire you too. =)  Have a great night y'all.  


Por mucho que me encante vestir de negro, no puedo dejar de ser atraída a los hogares blancos. Este es sin duda el apartamento de mis sueños. Me encantan los suelos de madera que le dan a toda la casa un aspecto clásico y los muros blancos y perfectos que hacen que cada habitación brille de luz. Tiene una atmósfera antigua y está muy bien equipado con muebles modernos y antiguos. Estas son las tres fotos que me inspiran a reorganizar mi apartamento. Espero que los inspiran a ustedes también. =) Que tengas muy buenas noches. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment